- 78 m²
- Late check-in
The apartment ‘Le Sénéchal’ is located in the medieval town at 7, rue Fénelon on the second floor of a bourgeois building which houses a hairdresser and beauty salon on the ground floor. The living area of this comfortable and tastefully renovated apartment looks onto the gardens of the Hôtel de Gérard, a historic town house which belonged to one of Sarlat’s former public figures. You will love this bucolic retreat in the heart of the historic town centre.
With its generous proportions and peaceful atmosphere, this apartment is the ideal place for a couple, a family or a group of friends to spend a few days.
The entrance to the apartment leads onto;
- the living area, with a large main room featuring a fully-equipped and functional kitchen, a dining table and a spacious area to relax with a sofa and two armchairs. The ancient architectural features such as the fireplace and stone recesses give the room its authentic character.
- the sleeping area, which looks onto the rue Fénelon and consists of 2 bedrooms each with a fireplace, one with a 160 cm double bed, and the other with two 90 cm single beds. At the end of the corridor there is a small bathroom with a vintage-style sink and functional shower.
This welcoming and rustic apartment offers many attractive features, tasteful decoration and elegant furniture.
Linen, cleaning, and other options on request
Concerning linen and cleaning
- Household linen (sheets and towels) is included in the price.
- Cleaning cost is 79 € .
- Occupancy tax is 0.75€ per day and per guest (+18years old).
- Parking - on-street
- Ironing board
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- City view
Visite virtuelle - GB
Whether you are interested in architecture, art, good food or just shopping you will find something of interest.
You will be staying in the heart of the medieval town, near all the tourist attractions;
- the Saint-Sacerdos cathedral,
- the house of Etienne de La Boétie,
- the Lanterne des Morts,
- the place de la Liberté,
- the Sainte-Marie church, which is now the covered market with its monumental door and panoramic lift, both designed by Jean Nouvel, winner of the Pritzer architectural prize.
You will also be able to try the excellent restaurants, art galleries and gastronomic food shops.
Sarlat is a feast for the taste buds with its culinary specialities from the Périgord. Locally produced duck, foie gras, truffles and walnuts in all their forms will bring you a range of authentic tastes.