Le Berceau - In Sarlat
- Free and unlimited
- Late check-in
“Le Berceau”, an apartment for two people (45 square meters) situated on the first floor of a 17th century building at 8, cour des Fontaines in one of the most attractive parts of the medieval town.
Designed on the lines of an artist’s studio, the apartment combines tradition and modernity. It comprises a bedroom with two single beds which can be put together on request, a beautiful bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, a comfortable living-room in purple tones and a vintage-style kitchen with dining-area. The apartment is light and airy and from the stunning patio with its unique views you will be plunged into the atmosphere of the Middle Ages!
A rare experience which will make you experience Sarlat from its origins!
Reversible air- conditioning. Free unlimited Wifi access, satellite TV and DVD. Laundry room available.
- Security code with Interphone
- Parking - on-street
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Bed linen provided
- Coffee maker
- Vitro ceramic
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Central heating
- Towels provided
- Hair dryer
- City view
Afficher In Sarlat - Locations saisonnières de prestige sur une carte plus grande
● the possibility of paying by credit card, cheque, holiday vouchers or in cash
● a personal welcome folder and an escort to your apartment as well as advice on local visits and restaurants not to be missed !
● the possibility of assistance 6 days a week (7 in the event of an emergency)
● we can supply a cleaning service on request, for an extra charge
● house, bed and bath linen supplied,
● tourist leaflets and books,
Périgord offers a wide variety of activities for young and old. Depending on your aspirations, you prefer golf to horseback riding, the aircraft ballooning, canoeing on the barge ... All these activities give you some nice surprises.