- Fee and unlimited
- 2nd - without elevator
- Bathroom - shower
- Late check-in
Périgord.travel invites you to discover the apartment « Le Logis » for 2 people (42 square meters) situated on the second floor of a 14th century building. Registered on the supplementary list of historic monuments, the building is in the heart of the medieval town at 2 rue du Présidial.
The use of local stone and wood give the apartment an authentic atmosphere.
The living area is made up of a combined lounge/dining space with a well-equipped and functional kitchen.
The separate bedroom features a stone fireplace and has an en suite bathroom with toilet.
A simple, authentic and refined apartment.
Free, unlimited Wifi access.Flat-screen TV and DVD.
The thick walls ensure that the apartment stays cool in summer.
Linen, cleaning, and other options on request
Concerning linen and cleaning
- Household linen (sheets and towels) is included in the price.
- Cleaning cost is 69 € .
- Occupancy tax is 0.75€ per day and per guest (+18years old).
- Lounge: 2 armchairs, closet; flat screen television, DVD/CD player,
- Kitchen: fully equipped with vitro-ceramic hob, hood, fridge-freezer, microwave oven, washing machine, filter coffee machine, kettle, toaster (…), utensils and crockery,
- Bedroom: King bed (160 cm), wardrobe,
- Shower room: shower unit, wash basin, mirror and toilet,
- Internet: free and unlimited Wi-Fi access.
• Before your arrival
Practical information will be sent (map of town, car parks, supermarkets, markets)
Our team is available to help you prepare your stay
• On your arrival
You will be given a welcome folder with advice on the sites not to be missed, on gastronomy and art in the Périgord.
Practical and tourist information
• During your stay
Our offices are open from Monday to Saturday, with a telphone help line open 7/7
On request we can give you access to a workspace with WiFi in our offices
Payment can be made by credit card, bank transfer, cheque or in cash.
Afficher Périgord Travel - Locations Saisonnières sur une carte plus grande
Whether you’re passionate about architecture, art, good food or shopping, you will be spoilt for choice here.
Located in the centre of Sarlat’s medieval quarter, you’ll find yourself in the midst of the town’s principal tourist attractions;
- the cathedral of Saint-Sacerdos,
- the house of Etienne de La Boétie,
- la Lanterne des Morts,
- la place de la Liberté,
- the church of Sainte-Marie, now a covered market with its monumental door and panoramic lift, both designed by Jean Nouvel, winner of the Pritzker prize for architecture.
You will also enjoy the town’s excellent restaurants, art galleries and gourmet food stores….. Sarlat is well known for its culinary specialities, from duck in general to foie gras in particular, as well as truffles and walnuts in every shape and form imaginable.
When you arrive we will provide you with a leaflet in French and English to help you make the most of your stay.