Le Gîte des Légendes
- Fee and unlimited
- 1st, 2nd
- Late check-in
Périgord.travel invites you to discover the Gite des Légendes for 4 to 6 people (70 square meters), situated in the medieval town at 3, rue des trios Cosnils and close to all the main tourist attractions.
This house will enchant you with its covered balcony and its view onto the imposing rampart walls and a perfectly preserved lancet door.
You will find all the comforts of home in this house;
• On the first floor there are two spacious rooms comprising a large living/dining room and a fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
• On the second floor you will find a large bedroom with two single beds which can be put together on request as well as a large sofa bed and another smaller bedroom with double bed. The bedrooms lead onto a shared bathroom with W.C.
The house has central heating, satellite TV and thick walls which ensure the rooms remain cool in the summer.
All the charm of a typical 17th century Sarlat house close to the town’s tourist attractions.
Linen, cleaning, and other options on request
Concerning linen and cleaning
- Household linen (sheets and towels) is included in the price.
- Cleaning cost is 79 € .
- Occupancy tax is 0.75€ per day and per guest (+18years old).
- Lounge: one couch with 2 armchairs, flat screen television, TV satellite, DVD/CD player.
- Kitchen: fully equipped with 4-burner gas stove and hood, washing-up machine, fridge with freezer, microwave oven, coffee machine, kettle, pressure cooker, kitchen utensils and crockery;
- Bedroom 1: two single 80cm beds with storage space,
- Bedroom 2: one King bed (160 cm) with wardrobe,
- Bathroom: bath, wash basin, mirror, toilet and hair-dryer
- Energy source: natural gas central heating,
- Internet: free and unlimited Wi-Fi access.
• Before your arrival
Practical information will be sent (map of town, car parks, supermarkets, markets)
Our team is available to help you prepare your stay
• On your arrival
You will be given a welcome folder with advice on the sites not to be missed, on gastronomy and art in the Périgord.
Practical and tourist information
• During your stay
Our offices are open from Monday to Saturday, with a telphone help line open 7/7
On request we can give you access to a workspace with WiFi in our offices
Payment can be made by credit card, bank transfer, cheque or in cash.
Afficher Périgord Travel - Locations Saisonnières sur une carte plus grande
In the area
Whether you are interested in architecture, art, good food or just shopping you will find something of interest.
You will be staying in the heart of the medieval town, near all the tourist attractions;
- the Saint-Sacerdos cathedral,
- the house of Etienne de La Boétie,
- the Lanterne des Morts,
- the place de la Liberté,
- the Sainte-Marie church, which is now the covered market with its monumental door and panoramic lift, both designed by Jean Nouvel, winner of the Pritzer architectural prize.
You will also be able to try the excellent restaurants, art galleries and gastronomic food shops.
Sarlat is a feast for the taste buds with its culinary specialities from the Périgord. Locally produced duck, foie gras, truffles and walnuts in all their forms will bring you a range of authentic tastes.