- Free and unlimited
- Late check-in
Périgord.travel invites you to discover the studio flat “Le Duo” for two people (32 square meters), situated on the first floor of a 17th century building at 8, cour des Fontaines in one of the most attractive parts of the medieval town.
Tradition and modernity are combined in an authentic atmosphere. The space is divided into a day area centred on the fully-equipped kitchen with dining table and small living-area and a night area with a bedroom with two single beds which can be put together on request. An elegant bathroom decorated in tones of brown contains an Italian-style shower.
A young and fresh apartment ideal for a couple!
Reversible air- conditioning. Free unlimited Wifi access, satellite TV and DVD. Laundry room available.
Linen, cleaning, and other options on request
Concerning linen and cleaning
- Household linen (sheets and towels) is included in the price.
- Cleaning cost is 59 € .
- Occupancy tax is 0.75€ per day and per guest (+18years old).
- Lounge: 2 armchairs, flat screen television, CD player, TV satellite and DVD,
- Kitchen: electrical hotplates, fridge, microwave oven, coffee machine (filter), washing-up machine, kettle, toaster (…), utensils and crockery,
- Bedroom: with two 80cm beds, which can be combined upon request,
- Shower room: walk-in shower, wash basin and mirror,
- Separate toilet,
- Air conditioning: reversible summer / winter,
- Internet: free and unlimited Wi-Fi access.
The Duo is located in the Rastignac house, where a laundry area with washing machine and tumble dryer is available for guests.
• Before your arrival
Practical information will be sent (map of town, car parks, supermarkets, markets)
Our team is available to help you prepare your stay
• On your arrival
You will be given a welcome folder with advice on the sites not to be missed, on gastronomy and art in the Périgord.
Practical and tourist information
• During your stay
Our offices are open from Monday to Saturday, with a telphone help line open 7/7
On request we can give you access to a workspace with WiFi in our offices
Payment can be made by credit card, bank transfer, cheque or in cash.
Afficher Périgord Travel - Locations Saisonnières sur une carte plus grande
Whether you’re passionate about architecture, art, good food or shopping, you will be spoilt for choice here.
Located in the centre of Sarlat’s medieval quarter, you’ll find yourself in the midst of the town’s principal tourist attractions;
- the cathedral of Saint-Sacerdos,
- the house of Etienne de La Boétie,
- la Lanterne des Morts,
- la place de la Liberté,
- the church of Sainte-Marie, now a covered market with its monumental door and panoramic lift, both designed by Jean Nouvel, winner of the Pritzker prize for architecture.
You will also enjoy the town’s excellent restaurants, art galleries and gourmet food stores….. Sarlat is well known for its culinary specialities, from duck in general to foie gras in particular, as well as truffles and walnuts in every shape and form imaginable.
When you arrive we will provide you with a leaflet in French and English to help you make the most of your stay.