Le Gîte du Coq
- Free and unlimited
- 2 to 4
- Ground, 1st, 2nd
- Late check-in
The Gite du Coq for 4 people (55square meters) situated at 13 rue Landry in the historic centre, next to the ancient Jardin des Enfeus.
The living area centresaround a functional kitchen and a dining space with cockerels as its decorative theme. On the first floor:
• A large traditional-style bedroom with several features typical of the local architecture (open stone fireplace, decorative antique stone sink, etc). The two single beds can be put together on request.
• On the same floor, an elegant marble-clad bathroom with shower and W.C.
• On the top floor, a charming attic bedroom with two single beds.
Free, unlimited Wifi access, TNT TV, central heating, thick walls ensuring cool temperatures in the summer.
All the charm of a 15th century Sarlat house combined with the comfort of a 3-star rated property.
Linen, cleaning, and other options on request
Concerning linen and cleaning
- Household linen (sheets and towels) is not included in the price.
If you would like a “linen kit”, this will cost €50 and includes bed linen (sheets and pillow cases), 2 towels per person, 1 bath mat per shower room and 2 tea towels. Please indicate your choice when finalising your booking.
- The rental home must be cleaned before you leave. A cleaning deposit (cost depending on the accommodation) will be requested upon arrival. The day of departure, the accommodation will be checked to establish whether this deposit will be returned or retained.
If you prefer to avoid cleaning before leaving, please select the “cleaning kit” option, costing €49, when finalising your booking.
- Kitchen: four hotplates with hood, fridge-freezer, washing-up machine, combination oven with microwave, coffee machine, toaster, washing machine with drying function,
- Bedroom 1 (master): 2 single beds (80cm each), which can be combined, wardrobe, closet, 2 armchairs, coffee table, flat screen TV with French DDT (“TNT”),
- Bedroom 2 (attic): 2 single beds (80cm each) and study area,
- Shower room: shower unit, wash basin, toilet, hair-dryer,
- Internet: free and unlimited Wi-Fi access,
- Energy source: natural gas heating and hot water production.
• Before your arrival
Practical information will be sent (map of town, car parks, supermarkets, markets)
Our team is available to help you prepare your stay
• On your arrival
You will be given a welcome folder with advice on the sites not to be missed, on gastronomy and art in the Périgord.
Practical and tourist information
• During your stay
Our offices are open from Monday to Saturday, with a telphone help line open 7/7
On request we can give you access to a workspace with WiFi in our offices
Payment can be made by credit card, bank transfer, cheque or in cash.
Afficher Périgord Travel - Locations Saisonnières sur une carte plus grande
Whether you’re passionate about architecture, art, good food or shopping, you will be spoilt for choice here.
Located in the centre of Sarlat’s medieval quarter, you’ll find yourself in the midst of the town’s principal tourist attractions;
- the cathedral of Saint-Sacerdos,
- the house of Etienne de La Boétie,
- la Lanterne des Morts,
- la place de la Liberté,
- the church of Sainte-Marie, now a covered market with its monumental door and panoramic lift, both designed by Jean Nouvel, winner of the Pritzker prize for architecture.
You will also enjoy the town’s excellent restaurants, art galleries and gourmet food stores….. Sarlat is well known for its culinary specialities, from duck in general to foie gras in particular, as well as truffles and walnuts in every shape and form imaginable.
When you arrive we will provide you with a leaflet in French and English to help you make the most of your stay.