- Free and unlimited
- Late check-in
Périgord.travel invites you to discover the Boétie apartment for 2 people (45 square meters) situated on the third floor of a 14th century building.
Registered on the supplementary list of historic monuments, the building is in the heart of the medieval town at 2, rue du Présidial.
The use of local stone and wood gives an authentic atmosphere and the apartment has several of the original architectural features such as the unusual alcoves.
The living area is made up of a combined lounge/dining space with a practical and functional integrated kitchen.
The separate bedroom has a double bed set in an alcove and leads onto a bathroom and W.C.
This is a traditional apartment with a medieval atmosphere.
Free and unlimited Wifi access.Flat screen TV and DVD.
The thick walls ensure that the apartment is cool in the summer.
Linen, cleaning, and other options on request
Building presentation - GB
Concerning linen and cleaning
- Household linen (sheets and towels) is included in the price.
- Cleaning cost is 69 € .
- Occupancy tax is 0.75€ per day and per guest (+18years old).
- Lounge: 2 armchairs, flat screen television, DVD/CD player;
- Kitchen: equipped with ceramic hob and hood, fridge-freezer, microwave oven, filter coffee machine kettle, toasters (…), utensils and crockery,
- Bedroom: King bed (160 cm), 2 wardrobes,
- Shower room: large shower, wash basin, mirror,
- Separate toilet,
- Internet: free and unlimited Wi-Fi access.
• Before your arrival
Practical information will be sent (map of town, car parks, supermarkets, markets)
Our team is available to help you prepare your stay
• On your arrival
You will be given a welcome folder with advice on the sites not to be missed, on gastronomy and art in the Périgord.
Practical and tourist information
• During your stay
Our offices are open from Monday to Saturday, with a telphone help line open 7/7
On request we can give you access to a workspace with WiFi in our offices
Payment can be made by credit card, bank transfer, cheque or in cash.
Afficher Périgord Travel - Locations Saisonnières sur une carte plus grande
Whether you’re passionate about architecture, art, good food or shopping, you will be spoilt for choice here.
Located in the centre of Sarlat’s medieval quarter, you’ll find yourself in the midst of the town’s principal tourist attractions;
- the cathedral of Saint-Sacerdos,
- the house of Etienne de La Boétie,
- la Lanterne des Morts,
- la place de la Liberté,
- the church of Sainte-Marie, now a covered market with its monumental door and panoramic lift, both designed by Jean Nouvel, winner of the Pritzker prize for architecture.
You will also enjoy the town’s excellent restaurants, art galleries and gourmet food stores….. Sarlat is well known for its culinary specialities, from duck in general to foie gras in particular, as well as truffles and walnuts in every shape and form imaginable.
When you arrive we will provide you with a leaflet in French and English to help you make the most of your stay.