- Late check-in
Nestled in the heart of medieval Sarlat, The Sherlock is to be found between the 1st and 2nd floors of the 16th century Hôtel de Goudin, listed as a historic monument in 1963. It is situated at the rear of this town house with a view over the buildings of the old town. The apartment is in a remarkable position, quiet but at the same time in the heart of the medieval town.
Access is through a surprising and attractive private alleyway and a beautiful spiral staircase, listed as a historic monument.
This elegant and comfortable apartment has been entirely redecorated by a Francophile English couple who wanted to pay tribute to Sherlock Holmes. The accommodation consists of a main room comprising:
• Dining space next to a window looking onto the private alleyway
• Living space with a comfortable leather Chesterfield sofa in front of a magnificent monumental stone fireplace. Enjoy the authentic atmosphere together with remarkable comfort
• Desk space
• A practical and modern fully fitted and equipped American kitchen
The apartment also comprises:
• a bathroom with a spacious shower and W.C. alcove
• a bedroom with a 140 cm bed, wardrobe and dressing table and a window looking onto the private alleyway.
The Sherlock pays tribute to Sherlock Holmes with some tangible signs of his presence: books, hat and pipe, without forgetting an oil painting in honour of her Majesty the Queen of England.
- Parking - on-street
Visite virtuelle - GB
● the possibility of paying by credit card, cheque, holiday vouchers or in cash
● a personal welcome folder and an escort to your apartment as well as advice on local visits and restaurants not to be missed !
● the possibility of assistance 6 days a week (7 in the event of an emergency)
● we can supply a cleaning service on request, for an extra charge
● house, bed and bath linen supplied,
● tourist leaflets and books,
Périgord offers a wide variety of activities for young and old. Depending on your aspirations, you prefer golf to horseback riding, the aircraft ballooning, canoeing on the barge ... All these activities give you some nice surprises.