- Ground - 1st - 2nd - 3rd - 4th
- 60 m²
- Late check-in
“Le Mogador”, (60 m² - sleeps four) is located on the central road of Sarlat, also called “La Traverse”: Rue de la République is 50m away from the Place de la Liberté. This house has four levels:
- Ground floor: traditional-style kitchen
- First floor: a charming small lounge,
- Second floor: a bedroom with a double bed (140cm), shared shower room
- Third floor: a bedroom with a double bed (140cm).
TV. Electrical heating. The full charm of a genuine, fully equipped small house.
Linen, cleaning, and other options on request
Concerning linen and cleaning
- Household linen (sheets and towels) is included in the price.
- Cleaning cost is 79 € .
- Occupancy tax is 0.75€ per day and per guest (+18years old).
- Fully equipped kitchen: kitchen utensils, washing-up machine, washing machine, conventional oven, and spacious worktop...
- Living room: coffee table, 2 armchairs, sofa and TV
- Bedroom 1: double bed (140 cm)
- Bedroom 2: double bed (140 cm)
- Shower room: shower unit / toilet
• Before your arrival
Practical information will be sent (map of town, car parks, supermarkets, markets)
Our team is available to help you prepare your stay
• On your arrival
You will be given a welcome folder with advice on the sites not to be missed, on gastronomy and art in the Périgord.
Practical and tourist information
• During your stay
Our offices are open from Monday to Saturday, with a telphone help line open 7/7
On request we can give you access to a workspace with WiFi in our offices
Payment can be made by credit card, bank transfer, cheque or in cash.
Afficher Périgord Travel - Locations Saisonnières sur une carte plus grande
Whether you are interested in architecture, art, good food or just shopping you will find something of interest.
You will be staying in the heart of the medieval town, near all the tourist attractions;
- the Saint-Sacerdos cathedral,
- the house of Etienne de La Boétie,
- the Lanterne des Morts,
- the place de la Liberté,
- the Sainte-Marie church, which is now the covered market with its monumental door and panoramic lift, both designed by Jean Nouvel, winner of the Pritzer architectural prize.
You will also be able to try the excellent restaurants, art galleries and gastronomic food shops.
Sarlat is a feast for the taste buds with its culinary specialities from the Périgord. Locally produced duck, foie gras, truffles and walnuts in all their forms will bring you a range of authentic tastes.