- Free and unlimited
- Terrace, Parking
- Late check-in
Périgord.travel invites you to discover La Résidence d’Enhaut : le Gîte « Le Levant» for two people, (45 square meters) situated on the route des Pechs up above Sarlat, just 1.5 km from the historic centre welcomes you.
This accommodation comprises;
• A south-east facing terrace to enjoy the first rays of morning sun,
• A comfortable living space combining a fitted kitchen with dining area and a lounge with convertible sofa-bed,
• A bedroom with double bed 140cm, bathroom and W.C.
• A dressing room for storing clothes, etc
TV. Electric heating.
Enjoy this holiday home with outdoor space and private parking within a short distance of the historic centre!
Linen, cleaning, and other options on request
Concerning linen and cleaning
- Household linen (sheets and towels) is included in the price.
- Cleaning cost is 69 € .
- Occupancy tax is 0.75€ per day and per guest (+18years old).
- Lounge: flat screen television– DVD player - Coffee table - Sofa
- Kitchen: hot plates with hood - Washing-up machine - Fridge - Microwave oven - Filter coffee machine – utensils (…),
- Bedroom: 1 Super king bed (180cm) – walk-in closet,
- Shower room: walk-in shower – hair-dryer - toilet,
- Energy source: individual electrical heating.
- Outdoors: terrace with garden lounge, French “pétanque” pitch in the residence
- Parking: free - private.
- Internet: free and unlimited Wi-Fi access
• Before your arrival
Practical information will be sent (map of town, car parks, supermarkets, markets)
Our team is available to help you prepare your stay
• On your arrival
You will be given a welcome folder with advice on the sites not to be missed, on gastronomy and art in the Périgord.
Practical and tourist information
• During your stay
Our offices are open from Monday to Saturday, with a telphone help line open 7/7
On request we can give you access to a workspace with WiFi in our offices
Payment can be made by credit card, bank transfer, cheque or in cash.
Whether you’re passionate about architecture, art, good food or shopping, you will be spoilt for choice here. Located in the centre of Sarlat’s medieval quarter, you’ll find yourself in the midst of the town’s principal tourist attractions;
- the cathedral of Saint-Sacerdos,
- the house of Etienne de La Boétie,
- la Lanterne des Morts,
- la place de la Liberté,
- the church of Sainte-Marie, now a covered market with its monumental door and panoramic lift, both designed by Jean Nouvel, winner of the Pritzker prize for architecture.
You will also enjoy the town’s excellent restaurants, art galleries and gourmet food stores….. Sarlat is well known for its culinary specialities, from duck in general to foie gras in particular, as well as truffles and walnuts in every shape and form imaginable.
When you arrive we will provide you with a leaflet in French and English to help you make the most of your stay.