- Free and unlimited
- 65 m²
- Late check-in
Périgord.travel invites you to discover the « La Calprenède » apartment for six people (65 square meters), on the first floor of a modern building situated at 2, rue Calprenède a stone’s throw from the medieval quarter. This elegant apartment is ideal for a family or group of up to six friends.
Price on request for 4 persons.
The spacious and bright living room combines a lounge / dining area with a practical and functional kitchen.
A bedroom decorated in warm red tones with a double bed opens onto an adjoining bathroom with W.C. A second bedroom, decorated in yellow, with a double bed shares a comfortable bathroom with a third bedroom equipped with bunk-beds.
Flat-screen TV. Decorated with taste, this spacious apartment features elegant made-to-measure teak furniture.
Linen, cleaning, and other options on request
Concerning linen and cleaning
- Household linen (sheets and towels) is included in the price.
- Cleaning cost is 85 € .
- Occupancy tax is 0.75€ per day and per guest (+18years old).
- Lounge: couch, 2 armchairs, flat screen TV and DVD.
- Kitchen: fully equipped with utensils, electric coffee machine (filter), toaster, kettle, washing-up machine, fridge, conventional oven, microwave, hotplate and washing-up machine.
- Dining room: table + 6 chairs.
- Bedroom 1: King bed (160 cm), wardrobe-closet and en-suite shower room with heated towel rails and hair-dryer.
- Bedroom 2: King bed (160 cm), closet.
- Bedroom 3: bunk beds (60 cm), desk.
- 2nd shower room: heated towel rails and hair-dryer.
- Utility room: washing machine, iron and ironing board.
- Energy source: natural gas for heating and hot water production
- Internet: free and unlimited Wi-Fi access.
• Before your arrival
Practical information will be sent (map of town, car parks, supermarkets, markets)
Our team is available to help you prepare your stay
• On your arrival
You will be given a welcome folder with advice on the sites not to be missed, on gastronomy and art in the Périgord.
Practical and tourist information
• During your stay
Our offices are open from Monday to Saturday, with a telphone help line open 7/7
On request we can give you access to a workspace with WiFi in our offices
Payment can be made by credit card, bank transfer, cheque or in cash.
Afficher Périgord Travel - Locations Saisonnières sur une carte plus grande
Whether you’re passionate about architecture, art, good food or shopping, you will be spoilt for choice here. Located in the centre of Sarlat’s medieval quarter, you’ll find yourself in the midst of the town’s principal tourist attractions;
- the cathedral of Saint-Sacerdos,
- the house of Etienne de La Boétie,
- la Lanterne des Morts,
- la place de la Liberté,
- the church of Sainte-Marie, now a covered market with its monumental door and panoramic lift, both designed by Jean Nouvel, winner of the Pritzker prize for architecture.
You will also enjoy the town’s excellent restaurants, art galleries and gourmet food stores….. Sarlat is well known for its culinary specialities, from duck in general to foie gras in particular, as well as truffles and walnuts in every shape and form imaginable.
When you arrive we will provide you with a leaflet in French and English to help you make the most of your stay.