To provide the best service, our offices are located in the heart of the medieval town of Sarlat: 16 Rue Fénelon, 24200 Sarlat-la-Canéda.
1) When travelling from the north of France, take the A89 from Périgueux via Montignac, Les Eyzies, Salignac, then follow directions to Sarlat "centre ville". At the 2nd roundabout on the Avenue de Selves, turn onto Avenue du Général de Gaulle (direction Cahors-Bergerac), then, at the end of Boulevard Voltaire, turn left (in front of the post office or “Poste”) and drive down Boulevard Arlet. Our offices are located at the end of this Boulevard.
2) When travelling from the south of France, take the A20 via Souillac or Gourdon, then follow directions to Sarlat “centre ville”. At the Du Pontet roundabout (under the railway overpass), drive towards Avenue Aristide Briand then Avenue Tiers and Avenue du Général Leclerc. Turn right in front of the post office along Boulevard Arlet. Our offices are located at the end of this Boulevard.
● in the “Sous-préfecture” car park (Place Salvador Alliende)
● at the end of Boulevard Henri Arlet
● on Place de la Bouquerie (La Couleuvrine hotel)
● at the beginning of Boulevard Nessman.
From 1st November to 30th April each year, parking on all Boulevards is free of charge.